[sword-devel] Quotation mark, non-English usage?

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 23:09:16 MST 2008

It seems there is such a things as a paragraphed NASB (This one is from

This is also mentioned on this page:

God Bless,
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)