[sword-devel] Error in AraSVD Vowelized Module/Suggestion for Separate Arabic Modules

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 21 20:15:42 MST 2008

Kamal Abou Mikhael wrote:
> To Whom it May Concern:
>
> Genesis 18:25 only has the first three words of the verse.

Thank you for spotting this. The problem affected every verse that
crossed a page boundary in the Word files. I corrected the problem and
have posted an updated module.

> By the way, I suggest that the module be separate from the AraSVD and
> that it be called AraSVDDiac.

Our current plan is to replace the version without diacritics with the
version that has diacritics. But we will also add the capability to turn
  diacritics on and off in the same way as Strong's numbers and
Greek/Hebrew diacritics can currently be toggled.

--Chris