[sword-devel] Den Norsk Bibelen - possible digitization artefacts (-)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 14:32:31 MST 2008

These observations came to light earlier today while I was doing a rebuild of
the Norwegian Go Bible, so I decided to check the Sword module as well, even
though it was not derived from that, AFIK.

Visually, there is little difference between an mdash (U+2014) and a
horizontal bar (U+2015), just a small difference in length.

I would plumb for the horizontal bar, which at least has the advantage that
this codepoint can be displayed by my Sony Ericsson K750i, whereas an mdash
can't.

-- David