[sword-devel] sword-devel Digest, Vol 52, Issue 11

greg.hellings at gmail.com greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:43:07 MST 2008

You have the correct files.  That last occurrance of "swordreader"
simply tells the command-line svn client to put the files into a
directory called "swordreader."  Otherwise, it checks them out, by
default, into a directory called "trunk."  If you're like me and do
several source builds from one development directory, you don't want
to see trunk, trunk (1), trunk (2), etc.  The url is the one you
specified, which worked.  You are probably using a Windows client and
entered both the URL and the alias/rename for the directory into the
URL window.

You should be fine. :)

--Greg