[sword-devel] sword-devel Digest, Vol 52, Issue 11

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:10:10 MST 2008

sword-devel-request at crosswire.org wrote:
> snip...
> David Trotz wrote:
>> Also FYI:
>> You can get the source through svn either at the command line by:
>>     svn checkout https://crosswire.org/svn/swordreader/trunk swordreader
>> and you will obviously need the sword lib...
>>     svn checkout https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk sword
I get the following error messages when I try to check out the code:

Checkout from https://crosswire.org/svn/swordreader/trunk swordreader,
revision HEAD, Fully recursive, Externals included
URL 'https://crosswire.org/svn/swordreader/trunk%20swordreader' doesn't

I've never used svn before so I am likely doing something wrong.

I was able to use this url:

How do I know if I have the correct files?

How do I un-checkout files?