[sword-devel] SwordReader PocketPC and SmartPhone CAB files.

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 7 16:57:24 MST 2008

Just a note regarding the comment that the SWORD engine take > 6 seconds
to render psalm119...

If this is the case there is a bug somewhere.

It usually takes < 6 seconds to render an entire Bible to a file on a
low end PC, which I'm guessing is about the same power as todays handhelds.

My guess is that the extreme amount of tags in the text is taking the
HTML renderer the time.

Just trying to pass the buck until someone PROVES to me that we need
optimization in the engine. :)

    -Troy.