[sword-devel] SwordReader PocketPC and SmartPhone CAB files.

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 7 03:54:15 MST 2008

Hi David .........

David Trotz wrote:
> I have assembled a couple of CAB files for the Windows Mobile platform

Thanks for this.  Works just fine on my pocket pc (Vodaphone v1640).
I've not done all the tests yet, but no problems on most normal
operations.  The tests have reminded me that searching is so painfully
slow as to be almost unuseable!  We really must put time in getting
soText modules up and available.  I'm hoping to get down to looking at
this fairly soon.

The Windows module manager needs looking at - if anyone has time to
re-do the GUI part of the code, I can help.  Currently the manager works
just fine, but looks dreadful, and I'm not a GUI programmer.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com