[sword-devel] SwordReader PocketPC and SmartPhone CAB files.

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 6 22:24:13 MST 2008

Guys,
I have assembled a couple of CAB files for the Windows Mobile platform
for both the PocketPC and SmartPhone.
These are alpha builds so if you are not feeling risky, then please do
not download them, I cannot guarantee that these builds won't melt your
device.

Grab them at:
Pocket PC:
http://www.swordreader.org/builds/pocket_pc/SwordReader_PocketPC_090alpha1_07062008.CAB

SmartPhone:
http://www.swordreader.org/builds/smartphone/SwordReader_SmartPhone_090alpha1_07062008.CAB

There are several issues that still need to be addressed, but feel free
to chime in and report any bugs or interface changes you feel should be
made.

Many thanks to Albert Sites for his time getting SwordReader working on
the SmartPhone.

Many thanks also for the renewed interest by many of you in this
project, its really come alive in the past six months and more so in the
last month. The dev team is starting to grow. Praise God!

In Christ,
David Trotz