[sword-devel] Problem with Eloquent (MacSword)

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 04:49:47 MST 2008

Hi,

I've been using eloquent to maintain my Sword modules for MacSword. I
tried to do the same thing on my friends MacBook and was unable, it
always crashed when I tried to see the contents of the source
crosswire.org. Is there a known problem with Eloquent?

My computer is MacBook Pro 15,4" 2,5 GHz (penryn) with Mac OS X
10.5.3. My friends computer is a MacBook white santa rosa with Mac OS
X 10.5.3.

If I should report this to another place, please advise me.

Thanks,

Jónatas Ferreira