[sword-devel] Other Bible Texts

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jan 30 12:16:32 MST 2008

André Isidio de Melo wrote:
> What about trying to get the permission to distribute this version also?

I think a number of people have tried to get the copyrights for
Crosswire and this has not been successful so far. Now I can not tell
you how hard they tried or how and whom they approached so I can not
advise you on what to do, but I suggest you go into the archives and
read up what has been done by whom. The Portuguese Bible is a sad story
AFAIK.

Peter