[sword-devel] Other Bible Texts

André Isidio de Melo andre260285 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:18:42 MST 2008

Hi,

First I'd like to thank Sergio and DM Smith for their answer.
I appreciated a lot the effort to digitize the Portuguese Bible 1911, I
think its a very good project.
I think also that it would be very good if we could distribute other
more recent versions of the Bible in Portuguese. I think it's important
because the Portuguese language changed a lot since 1911, mainly in Brazil.
I was thinking about the version "A Bíblia Sagrada traduzida em
português por João Ferreira de Almeida /revista e atualizada no
Brasil/". It's one of the most used versions nowadays in Brazil.
What about trying to get the permission to distribute this version also?

Yours,
André