[sword-devel] Module Submission

RLRANDALLX at aol.com RLRANDALLX at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 21:56:19 MST 2008

Hi Guys!
I have sent three Daily Devotional module upgrades (DBD, Daily and  SME)
to the below email but I have no idea where they are in the pipeline.   Could
we have a list on the website or the Wiki that would list when mods were
submitted,  approved, rejected, tested, by whom etc.  That would  be helpful.

E-mail: RLRandallX at aol.com