[sword-devel] Module Submission

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Jan 17 01:08:14 MST 2008

I'm sorry for the delay, but they are on my todo list (just under the
new morphology, the revised Chinese modules, & the Scriptures translation).

Delays are partly due to my just having been busy with travel, school, &
teaching since early summer last year. But there are also inevitable
delays when modules are submitted in neither the requested format
(source IMP or OSIS with .conf) nor in an immediately releasable format
(compiled, compressed modules with .conf).

--Chris