[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries - new module

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 9 08:55:52 MST 2008

Hi there ......

Luke Plant wrote:
> Yeah, I noticed this, and I thought it was a BibleTime problem.
It seems not.  I've just tried altering the code in SwordReader to use
StripText in place of RenderText to get the footnote string, but still
the code returns an empty string in Body in the following (mod is type
SWModule *mod):

SWBuf body = mod->getEntryAttributes()["Footnote"][footnoteNumber]["body"];
const char *Body = mod->StripText(body.c_str());

I haven't looked at the method in Diatheke ...  it has to be different.
  The thing is the above works OK with all the footnotes in all the
modules I have already.  Try kjv  .....  plenty of footnotes there and
no problem.  Should I be handling things differently or is the problem
in the engine ... (or the module?).

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com