[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries and empty footnotes

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 9 11:09:57 MST 2008

Hi there ....

I did a bit more delving.  I'm sure there is something wrong with the
module.  The 'raw' output from any footnote fails to return a parameter
for 'value' (which ought to be the footnote number).  I don't know
enough about Osis to have any idea how to put this in, but it's the lack
of a footnote number that seems to me to cause the problem.

The other parameters in the raw url ('module', 'type' and 'passage') are
correctly returned.  Oh - and suddenly BibleDesktop won't show the
footnotes anymore after it had locked up while trying (and failing) to
show me the source.  I had to hit the big red button to get out of that
one!  It still shows the footnotes properly for other modules that
contain them.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com