[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries - new module

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Wed Jan 9 08:31:15 MST 2008

On Wednesday 09 January 2008 13:50:48 Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> BibleTime gives only empty footnotes.

Yeah, I noticed this, and I thought it was a BibleTime problem.  The
only other OSIS module I have, ESV, does the same thing as far as I can
see -- I don't know how to see the contents of the footnotes.

"The first ten million years were the worst. And the second ten
million, they were the worst too. The third ten million, I didn't enjoy
at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline." (Marvin the
paranoid android)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/