[sword-devel] Daily Devotional Module

David Bell david.bell at bluebottle.com
Tue Jan 1 04:53:22 MST 2008

Happy New Year!

I was trying to make a daily reading module for Sword this morning
(all right, yes, a bit procrastinated) and I can't seem to get it to
work.

I am using the import format, so I have a key like $$$01.01 at the
beginning of every entry.

But under that I have multiple readings. For example: Genesis 1-2;
Psalm 1-2; Matt. 1-2

The question is if I can put them like this:
$$$01.01
Gen 1-Gen 2 Ps 1-Ps 2 Mat 1-Mat 2

or if I have to use something to separate them.

Also, I assume I have to use the <ScripRef> tag, so would it be like
this?
$$$01.01
<ScripRef>Gen 1-2</ScripRef><ScripRef>Ps 1-2</ScripRef><ScripRef>Mat
1-2</ScripRef>

Thanks for the help.

David & Maribel
david.bell at bluebottle.com