[sword-devel] Free Bible texts from the Catholic Bible Society (was Other Bible Texts)

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 09:28:44 MST 2008

A sad update on this :(.

It is clear they won't go into the work of making the text available in other
formats.

Most importantly; it seems they misunderstood my request so I am still checking
if we have permission to actually *rip* the text from their website and use it
for our world domination purposes instead of just consulting it.

In sum .. the project to make sword mocules out of these Bibles is on hold.

Pedro.