[sword-devel] xCode library help

John Schultz johnfschultz at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 17 21:19:19 MST 2008

I am trying to get started with with xCode and Mac OSX as a step
toward the iPhone SDK. I pulled down the compressed tar file and
built the libsword.la library. I am encountering problems is getting
xCode to recognize the library so the link phase fails on the calls
to the sword library. Has any one gotten beyond this point.

I have also tried the download files form the MacSword site and get
compile errors on the conversion of sword::SWKey* to sword::VerseKey*.

Thanks for any help on this.