[sword-devel] Free Bible texts from the Catholic Bible Society (was Other Bible Texts)

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 20:21:07 MST 2008

Just an idea...
--- André Isidio de Melo <andre260285 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Congratulations Pedro,
>
> I think your contribution was very important.
> In this site there are a lot of maps that can be used to integrate in a
> module that would be very useful.
> It's only one idea, because now I don't feel I'm able work in this module.
>
> André Isidio

These guys have a Portuguese translation and I bet they are very open about it.
Their Bibles tend to be relatively cheap and ... at least the spanish version
is a very good translation. Check it in a Catholic bookstore and if you feel
the translation is good.. just buy it, scan it, and turn it into an OSIS module
;).

Pedro.