[sword-devel] Free Bible texts from the Catholic Bible Society (was Other Bible Texts)

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 20:21:07 MST 2008

Just an idea...
--- André Isidio de Melo <andre260285 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Congratulations Pedro,
> I think your contribution was very important.
> In this site there are a lot of maps that can be used to integrate in a
> module that would be very useful.
> It's only one idea, because now I don't feel I'm able work in this module.
> André Isidio

These guys have a Portuguese translation and I bet they are very open about it.
Their Bibles tend to be relatively cheap and ... at least the spanish version
is a very good translation. Check it in a Catholic bookstore and if you feel
the translation is good.. just buy it, scan it, and turn it into an OSIS module

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: