[sword-devel] New Install Manager Features

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Dec 23 13:37:53 MST 2008

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> Peter von Kaehne wrote:
>> I am right now in the process of updating the Doxygen documentation on
>> the website. I am sure this could be run in a scripted fashion
>> eventually and I will investigate this if it is considered helpful.
>>
>> Peter
>>

> Martin Gruner has maintained the html documentation, have you negotiated
> with him?

I was not even aware of that. I had found ancient Doxygen stuff within
the sword subdirectory and then I found on the wiki a link to ghellings
user directory.

But that link is now dead too, probably as consequence of the server
upgrade and him not yet having moved his user directory back into place.

So I created new doxygen files and put them into my newly developing
sword site.

If mgruner has better stuff available or is already doing something then
this would be very good and I would simply divert my existing link to
his stuff. I hardly know what i am doing with the doxygen stuff so his
will likely be more relevant,

Peter