[sword-devel] New Install Manager Features

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:56:14 MST 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:
> Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
>> Peter von Kaehne wrote:
>>> I am right now in the process of updating the Doxygen documentation on
>>> the website. I am sure this could be run in a scripted fashion
>>> eventually and I will investigate this if it is considered helpful.
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>

>> Martin Gruner has maintained the html documentation, have you negotiated
>> with him?
>>

> I was not even aware of that. I had found ancient Doxygen stuff within
> the sword subdirectory and then I found on the wiki a link to ghellings
> user directory.
>
> But that link is now dead too, probably as consequence of the server
> upgrade and him not yet having moved his user directory back into place.

Peter,

This is exactly what has happened.  I must have missed the memo
reminding us to do that, and I can't seem to login, either.  The docs
are still there in my user directory, and when I saw Troy's message I
fully intended to update them.  However, without being able to login,
that won't really be possible.  If you'd rather generate them
automatically and keep them in the main site, etc, you can get the
Doxygen config file out of the respective svn folder from my user
directory.  I'd suggest doing that rather than recreating the Doxygen
config, since there's a massive number of configuration options and
I've already tweaked mine to keep them in line with the feedback
several people on the list gave.

Until I can figure out what's going on with my login, I won't be able
to help you much more than that.  Sorry.

--Greg