[sword-devel] New Install Manager Features

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Dec 23 12:42:09 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> I am right now in the process of updating the Doxygen documentation on
> the website. I am sure this could be run in a scripted fashion
> eventually and I will investigate this if it is considered helpful.
>
> Peter

Martin Gruner has maintained the html documentation, have you negotiated
with him?

It would be nice to have both stable and svn documentation in html, but
knowing the current state of  the source it doesn't help much. I have
complained about this couple of times, but nobody has time/will to
enhance the API docs. The classes have for example public data members,
which alone makes a bad API, but on top of that they are undocumented,
so the only way to know whether they are meant to be used at all is to
look into the c++ source. And some data members seem to have little
meaning or function.

--Eeli Kaikkonen