[sword-devel] Website: "help" direction + improved blurbs

Chris Morgan chris.morganiser at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 03:34:39 MST 2008

> > BPBible is Bible software which is flexible and user friendly, and
> empowers
> > the user. With a wide variety of available Bibles, dictionaries,
> > commentaries, and other books, it could easily become your first point of
> > call for Bible Study. It has features usually found only in expensive
> > commercial software, such as a word proximity based cross-verse search,
> and
> > is available in Vietnamese and English. It works well under both Windows
> and
> > Linux, and is also an official PortableApp.
>
> I will put this in now

Could you please change it from saying that BPBible is a PortableApp, to "a
PortableApps.com™ application", and preferably specify ", to run it from a
USB disk on any Windows machine" or something like that.  I don't think that
we need to worry about Windows 3.11 ;-)

God bless,

Chris Morgan <chris.morganiser at gmail.com>

I don't need a quote in my signature.