[sword-devel] LCDBible and SwordBible - was: Website: "help" direction + improved blurbs

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Dec 4 12:24:09 MST 2008

I just found this pm this note here:

http://swordwarrior.net/swforums/index.php?PHPSESSID=9ati916ehptcbvqsvl6ub63hs3&topic=2.msg7#new

Sword Bible is "mothballed" and hence I think i will take it off.

LCDBible I remain unsure about, the developer was very non-committal in
his response, solely expressed some upset about his blurb never being
updated in the past. I guess though that his focus has shifted and he is
disinterested.

Thoughts?