[sword-devel] Website: "help" direction + improved blurbs

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 22:10:01 MST 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:
> Ben Morgan wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:16 AM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:
>>>  So, please do send me something - otherwise I might make it all up
>>>  and then let it all rot for another 5 years... ;-)
>> I'm not sure whether the winking smile applies to the 5 years,
> yes. that is what I winked at. If people do not send me something
> sensible then I will make it up and let it rot. You did, so I won't make
> things up. But your are the first and so far only one.

Here is my version for Alkitab's blurb

Alkitab Bible Study is an open source and free desktop bible study
software. It supports single/parallel view, commentaries, lexicons,
dictionaries, glossaries, daily devotions, etc. It also comes with
powerful search capability. It features rich and user friendly bible
software study tools. Alkitab is translated into English and

Any help/contribution to the localization or programming, etc is always welcome.

Please feel free to change word/phrase to correct the grammer or etc,
because I am not a native english speaker.

Tonny Kohar
Alkitab Bible Study
imagine, design, create ...