[sword-devel] Go Bible at CrossWire - a call for volunteers

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 06:23:52 MST 2008

Now that Peter has included a link from the  http://crosswire.org/ revamped
home page  to the CrossWire/GoBible page, I would like to issue a call for
volunteers to help in taking the project forward.  There is more to do than
any single one of us can manage, given all the other calls on our time and
resources.

Please visit my  http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/User:David_Haslam
wiki page  and volunteer to take on some of the tasks listed. By all means
add further tasks, as and when you identify a requirement. If you have
suggestions, discuss them in my Talk page, and/or send to the mailing list.

Join the relevant Go Bible Forum, Go Bible Google group, and Go Bible Dev
Google group, and Google code pages for Go Bible, as and when appropriate.
You can find all the relevant links in the side panel of the
http://gobible.blogspot.com/ Team Go Bible  blog, which is more about the Go
Bible vision than the technical implementation.

Please keep me in the loop.

Yours in Christ's service,
David Haslam,
Cheshire, UK