[sword-devel] New front page CrossWire

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Tue Dec 2 09:11:14 MST 2008

It IS unwieldy. I sometimes wonder how far a casual browser would get down the page with so much text.

You mentioned a more thorough redesign. Have you thought about cutting the text of the main column down to a few bullet points and a link for each app/project? I mean, why not use icons for each OS (mentioned already, I believe) and be brutal about reducing text and leaving details to project sites? There are just so many projects, and it is hard to know which should come first on the list. Screenshots are helpful but...

I would help with text, but I am hesitant to take that drastic a step...

Daniel