[sword-devel] New front page CrossWire

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:08:39 MST 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Ben Morgan <benpmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
>  In case you hadn't noticed, GoBible has the dagger link at the bottom, and
> is missing its graphic, as is Alkitab.

First, thank you for the inclusion of Alkitab in Crosswire web site,
it is very appreciated..

And if you require screenshoot, please do not hesitate drop me a note
with dimension/pixel size (width x height) and format eg: jpg/png, I
could create one, or you can always create it yourself.

There is also spelling mistake for the Alkitab. It suppose to be
"Alkitab" not "Al Kitab".
FYI, Alkitab is the Indonesian word for Christian Holy Bible :)

Our language (Indonesian) was influenced from middle east language
because we are the biggest moslem country in the world :)  Many
words/phrases are adapted from the middle east language although some
influence of dutch and chinesse words/phrase also exists.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study