[sword-devel] osis2mod revision tag

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 1 11:57:20 MST 2008

I just filed an improvement task in the bugtracker for this
(http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/API-104), but thought I would also
propose/mention it on the list. I'm proposing that we tag modules,
within the module itself, with the revision of osis2mod that was used to
create them. This should facilitate tracking down bugs in osis2mod in
the future and help us know when we need to re-issue modules that are
built with a revision that has since been discovered to be faulty.

The details are in the bugtracker issue, too, but the tag I'm proposing
we use is simply <milestone type="x-osis2modRevision" n="2197"/> where
the value of n is the revision number. It will be ignored by all filters
& renderers.

--Chris