[sword-devel] SwordReader - Website

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 15 15:07:26 MST 2008

I was considering starting a www.SwordReader.org site for the Windows
Mobile frontend for Sword. I know we have a mini-page on the official
crosswire site, but as I get more into this project, the more I would
like to have some a separate site where releases can be posted, as well
as blogs for week to week progress, and news about releases. Any
I will pay the costs for the domain and hosting. I also plan to use
Joomla as a CMS since it is a powerful and free CMS.

Barry, it goes without saying you will have admin access to the Joomla
David Trotz

What is the narrow gate?