[sword-devel] e-Sword

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 13:26:06 MST 2008

On Apr 14, 2008, at 2:28 PM, martin wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I have found very interesting freeware, looks pretty good, and maybe
> we
> can inspire ourselves in bibledesktop. www.e-sword.net. It is pretty
> good, has many modules, but is not opensource what to me is a huge
> disadvantage.
> I would like to have many of its features in bible desktop if
> possiblem
> but I am not a programmer.
> Inspire yourselves.
> martin

Martin,

As to BibleDesktop's features, you can make feature requests at www.crosswire.org/bugs
.. Please be specific as to what you would like. You will need to
register to submit feature requests.

There you can also see some of what we are planning. Our next major
release, "Elephant" will focus on users being able to customize their
experience, to take notes and do lots of other things that require
"remembering".

As to e-sword, I have no plans to download it and see what it does or
how it does things. Our list is long enough to inspire us for quite a
while.

In Him,
	DM Smith