[sword-devel] Module categories

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Oct 29 02:39:40 MST 2007

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Martin Gruner wrote:

> HI Eeli,
>
> IMO we should hide the technical detail from the users. For them, only the "logical" function is interesting.

Of course, though actually our frontend needs also the technical
distinction: we have to offer the list of the works to add to the
parallel view and it has to be according the module "technical" type,
not just according to semantic contents.

I think my point was that because there already has been need to add
that conf file field and add entries to it, why not do it properly once
and for all so that every semantic/logical content we have has it's own
indicator?

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland