[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.10pre4

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Oct 26 17:41:56 MST 2007

> Also, it's polytonic Greek, so you'll need to use a polytonic keyboard.
> If you paste "βάλλω", you should get the work you're looking for (it's
> there).

can you show lemmas in one of the new greek modules, right click on one
and then choose dictionary lookup?

> BibleCS's LD pane doesn't load the whole module at once, but you can use
> page up/down for faster movement.
>
>> Searching in LiddellScott does not work. The index can be created but
>> the results are completely broken. It may be an encoding problem (well,
>> now it bites you too...)

This should work.  We can search UTF-8 Bibles.  I think when a focus
changes between Bible, Commentary, Lexicon, the search window updates to
have current module changed to whatever is focused.  This code might
also do something with setting UTF-8 in the search window.

Anyway, try right-clicking on a UTF-8 Greek Bible and select Search.

Hopefully it's a minor bug.