[sword-devel] Copying scripture quickly for presentation

Jari Strand strand_jari at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 06:17:31 MST 2007

It's an interesting idea but I was thinking of rather making a new external
app (like the install manager) that would open up for displaying the verse.
Could call it scripture presentation and it would overlap the whole screen.
Then it could be closed as windows usually are closed with hotkeys (alt+F4)
or even with ESC. All it would really need is option to choose background
color or bitmap to be displayed in the background and then maybe location
coordinates for the scripture.