[sword-devel] -- Spam --Re: Copying scripture quickly for presentation

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Sat Feb 17 19:18:51 MST 2007

Jari Strand wrote:
> It's an interesting idea but I was thinking of rather making a new external
> app (like the install manager) that would open up for displaying the verse.

Why not just give the Verse List a View menu that contains a
presentation option. All it needs to do is make the bottom verse display
area full screen. You can already go up and down the list with the
cursor keys. A background option would be good. Centering and margin
options would also be good. You could then call up any saved verse list
for public display.

Jerry