[sword-devel] Copying scripture quickly for presentation

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:54:56 MST 2007

Just a thought, but it might be interesting to look into PLT scheme.  They
have a programmable slide show of some sort.  I haven't looked too much into
it, but I played around some.  I don't know what would be involved in making
a module/bindings/whatevertheycallit that works with Sword, but if its a
doable thing, that might be an interesting project for someone to take on.

-DJ