[sword-devel] Hodge's 4-part Systematic Theology

Pierre Dumuid pierre.dumuid at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Feb 7 16:07:56 MST 2007

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> If you define in your module manager (install manager) a remote
> install source at ftp.kleinpaste.org in /pub/sword, you will find 4
> modules comprising Charles Hodge's _Systematic Theology_.
Following on from this, and given the sentence from:
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/docs/faq.jsp#commentary:

-----------
/ I have written a commentary, can I distribute it with The SWORD
Project for free?

Well yes and no. Yes, you can turn your commentary into a SWORD Module
Add-in
<http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/modulemaking.jsp>
that others can use with their SWORD API based Bible program. But no,
The SWORD Project has a policy of not distributing any commentaries that
are not well known Christian commentaries. (This does not mean your
insights are not important, you are free to distribute your commentary
on your own website without any endorsement by The SWORD Project.)

I was wondering if we might be able to have a list on the website that
lists external locations from which modules might be obtainable.

In the future, I am planning to release some modules made from the pdf's
at http://www.newcreation.org.au/books/indexes/commentaries.htm, and was
curious about how to distribute them.

Pierre