[sword-devel] A new Tischendorf8, from Petersen's recently-released v1.5

Johan van der Lingen johanlingen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 06:40:53 MST 2007

This is really superb!
I really happy with this, especially to see the difference between words like 
autos and hautos and oos and hoos!
I set the fontsize for ancient greek two points higher to be able to 
distinguish between spiritus asper or lenis, but now I can and it just ROCKS!

This is one of two issues I like to see solved before offering this program to 
preachers in the Netherlands ;-)


On Saturday 3 February 2007 06:42, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> Earlier today, I picked up a copy of Ulrik Peterson's new v1.5 of
> Tischendorf8 from http://morphgnt.org/.  It's a very easy-to-work-with
> text containing morph and Strong's and I spent a little while
> producing a script that would convert the content into a Sword module.
> If anyone is interested and inclined, it can be found at
> ftp.kleinpaste.org in /pub/sword (as per the updated Strong's Greek
> with real UTF-8 Greek, mentioned earlier today).  I would be
> interested in any feedback.
> (GnomeSword users: The MM bug previously mentioned is no longer tickled
> by my site as a remote source, now that there is a Bible text in place.)
> --karl
> _______________________________________________
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> http://www.crosswire.org/mailman/listinfo/sword-devel
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page

More information about the sword-devel mailing list