[sword-devel] Cocoa SWORD?

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 18 00:47:06 MST 2007

Hi Jon.

If you consider adding the library into the application bundle, you
should remember to link statically.
Also if you build on Leopard you might break Tiger compatibility.

In /Developer/SDKs/... are SDK folders, if you didn't install Panther
you have MacOSX10.4u.sdk and MacOSX10.5.sdk.
I'm normally doing cross-compilation to MacOSX10.xx.sdk to have the
compatibility I want.

However, if your App only needs to run under Leopard you don't use the
SDKs cross-compilation but still might want to link statically.

Regards,
Manfred