[sword-devel] Cocoa SWORD?

Bill Burton bburton at mail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:25:05 MST 2007

Hello Jon,

Not sure if this will help or not but on a related note, someone made
available Sword 1.5.7a via MacPorts (
along with a number of modules.  Unfortunately, this has not been
maintained.  It would be nice to get this port updated for 1.5.10.

MacPorts seems to be a good way of making available software that needs to
be built and installed for OS X.  By default, it installs into /opt/local to
keep away from anything manually built and installed into /usr/local.