[sword-devel] [sword-support] Hebrew Parse module [wasSwordReader]

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 13 01:27:22 MST 2007

Hi there ...........

DM Smith wrote:
> There is not Hebrew Parse module at this time. Chris has talked about
> creating one, and a map of it to the codes that are in the KJV OT.
> When he does that I'll swap out the old codes for the new ones.
Thanks for that.  I thought this must be the case.  I don't need to
bother about it for SwordReader.  I can't imagine I'll ever want to use
it myself, but I'm sure someone somewhere will be glad of it when it's
built.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).