[sword-devel] SwordReader .......

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 11 03:32:41 MST 2007

Hi David ........

David Trotz wrote:
> I committed the NavFind portrait/landscape handling.
You've done some brilliant work.  Thanks David.  It really is looking
good now.  I'm amazed at how much you've put into this project in so
short a time.
> I noticed that I introduced a bug in the book chooser when in portrait mode. I will look into fixing that later this week. In the meantime just know that the NT books are off by one column.
Quite an amusing one is that. The original (Johan's) version, which was
portrait only, had a one col. space between OT and NT.  I took that
space out to make the book chooser viewable in both modes.  Is that what
caused your calculation problem?  You had Johan's original code in the
.zip that I sent if you still have that.  If not, I can send you the
.cpp file if you need it.

I've already put the version that did 'nearly everything' up as version
1.0.0.  It hasn't got your last commits in it, but it is fully
functional.  Let's put the next release up as version 1.0.1 as soon as
you're satisfied that it is OK.  I'm hoping for a bit of feedback on the
installer in case that gives problems; that is the reason I was anxious
to get an early release of some kind up there.  Hope that's OK with
you.  Don't let me forget that we need to put the version number in the
'about' box.  I forgot this in the present release.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com