[sword-devel] SwordReader .......

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 11 01:54:20 MST 2007

Guys,
I committed the NavFind portrait/landscape handling. I noticed that I introduced a bug in the book chooser when in portrait mode. I will look into fixing that later this week. In the meantime just know that the NT books are off by one column.
I think we should hold off on an official release until we iron out all the kinks in the current functionality.
-- David