[sword-devel] No, not new! Re: a MacSword review

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Apr 23 14:29:22 MST 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Jan Knepper wrote:
> I use:
> -    My own wrapper around wxWidgets to make life easier.

That's a sign of a bad library! But enough of negative criticism. It's
great that you have started that project.

> At this moment I am looking for people interested in using the product
> and people that like to share their idea's with regards to how things
> should work and what they like, do not like, etc, etc, etc. Basically
> people that would like to help me "functionally design" wxSword.

I did some user interface research and gave some opinions and proposals
for BibleTime. They could as well be useful for other projects. Take a
look at them. These interface questions are general enough so that you
can even ask something for your own good and I can give some thoughts in
BibleTime wiki - I think BT developers don't mind if the subjects are
useful for them also. User interfaces are fascinating, I probably will
work in that area a bit more.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland