[sword-devel] Re: Offer help (portuguese module?)

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Fri May 5 04:54:29 MST 2006

Hi.

Replacing or removing the wrong line endings shouldn't be a big problem.
A simple Perl script would do the trick.

For fixing the "misspellings" we would need to know which they are.

Btw: I tried to generate the OSIS source from PorAA with the mod2osis
tool.
Unfortunately the tool crashed with a memory allocation error.
I do not have much experience with sword itself. Did I do something
wrong?
This is the output:

> Deeparsal:~/.jsword asrael$ /opt/sword-1.5.8/bin/mod2osis PorAA<?
> xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
>
> <osis xmlns="http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/
> namespace osisCore.2.5.xsd">
>
> <osisText osisIDWork="PorAA" osisRefWork="defaultReferenceScheme"
> xml:lang="pt">
>
>         <header>
>                 <work osisWork="PorAA">
>                         <title>Portuguese Joao Ferreira de Almeida
> Atualizada</title>
>                         <identifier type="OSIS">Bible.PorAA</
> identifier>
>                         <refSystem>Bible.KJV</refSystem>
>                 </work>
>                 <work osisWork="defaultReferenceScheme">
>                         <refSystem>Bible.KJV</refSystem>
>                 </work>
>         </header>
>
> mod2osis(26089) malloc: *** vm_allocate(size=4260433920) failed
> (error code=3)
> mod2osis(26089) malloc: *** error: can't allocate region
> mod2osis(26089) malloc: *** set a breakpoint in szone_error to debug
> Bus error

Best regards,
Manfred