[sword-devel] Re: Offer help (portuguese module?)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri May 5 07:23:52 MST 2006

Manfred,

On 5/5/06, Manfred Bergmann <bergmannmd at yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Replacing or removing the wrong line endings shouldn't be a big problem.
> A simple Perl script would do the trick.
>
> For fixing the "misspellings" we would need to know which they are.
>
> Btw: I tried to generate the OSIS source from PorAA with the mod2osis
> tool.
> Unfortunately the tool crashed with a memory allocation error.
> I do not have much experience with sword itself. Did I do something
> wrong?
> This is the output:

I don't know about your individual problems, but I was able to create an
OSIS file from the mod2osis utility.  It's 5MB uncompressed and ~1MB
compressed.  I don't know if the list would like me to send that along or
not?  Due to its size I don't want to attach it to this email for the list.
I put it up on http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/PorAA.osis and the
compressed version at http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/PorAA.osis.bz2.