[sword-devel] Re: Re: Offer help (portuguese module?)

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:53:20 MST 2006

Sérgio,

I accept all you're saying. But we need to have access to the
original source in order to correct our e-text. Luciano is right when
he says there is missing text and misspellings that may result in
erroneous interpretation. (I'm really concerned about this because
I'm a bible student in a theological seminar.)

About the name "Almeida Atualizada", it is indeed a name of a
specific review of the Almeida's translation. So, using this name is
confusing. I'd say, again, that we need to know the exact original
source of this text to name it correctly and stop confusing people.

Jónatas