[sword-devel] Re: Re: Another typo fixed in PorAA

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Jun 3 16:56:16 MST 2005

The problem is that you and Dario Matos have a disagreement on what the
PorAA we are hosting is and whether it is copyrighted, corrupted, etc.
(see the thread you started on April 26th). I can't read Portuguese and
I don't have sufficient knowledge of the history of the Portuguese Bible
to know which of you is correct.

We know where we got the currently available PorAA module and we know
that its source says it is okay to distribute. That's why we are
distributing that one. But you are claiming that the one you are
providing is copyrighted by IBB, so we are taking your word on that, at
least until we can confirm otherwise.

Are you making any progress with IBB? Also, can you provide any kind of
proof that the old PorAA module is a corrupted version of the same
version you have provided?

Thanks,
Chris