[sword-devel] Re: Re: Another typo fixed in PorAA

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 3 09:22:34 MST 2005

Em Fri, 03 Jun 2005 01:47:10 +0200, Joachim Ansorg escreveu:

> Chris asked me to take it offline until the copyright is clear.

	I fully understand, but then you should take it off line also
from the main repository.  It does little good to take a corrected
beta version offline but maintain a corrupted one in the main server.

	I just wonder why I wasn't told that when I first raised the
issue... perhaps I'd had pressed Imprensa Bíblica Brasileira more.
Now it will be all but impossible for the next few weeks.

> Mh, I don't know anything about GnomeSword's internals. I'd suggest
> to report it to it's bug tracker.

	Will do.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra   +55 (11) 5685 2219
mailto:leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm        +55 (11) 5686 9607